In response to the presence of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Tennessee, Provision will comply with the most up-to-date policies and recommendations from the Tennessee Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our clinic is taking preventative measures to protect the health of our patients, employees and visitors.
- Masks are required
- All patients are screened upon arrival for symptoms associated with COVID-19 and, depending on the outcome of the screening, may be asked to postpone their appointment until they have been tested for the virus
- Appointment times are staggered to keep group contact to a minimum per CDC guidelines
- All surfaces are cleaned multiple times per day (gym area/equipment, bathrooms, door handles, light switches, counter tops, patient waiting areas, etc)
- All employees are screened daily for symptoms associated with COVID-19 to determine whether they may continue to provide care to our patients
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Providing multiple patient waiting areas
- Removing unnecessary items such as magazines and coffee stations
- Limiting visitors to emergency only (i.e. transportation and gait assistance needs). No children allowed.